Home Automation Units. Low Voltage microcontroller devices of eHouse Building Management system. eHouse Home Automation system consists of :
- RoomManager (RM) - Controlling one or more rooms,
- ExternalManager (EM) - Controlling rollers, gates, doors, shade awnings drives,
- LevelManager (LM) - Controlling whole flat or house storey,
- HeatManager (HM) - Controlling central heat system, ventilation, recuperation, boiler room, bonfire with water jacket and hot air distribution, solar, heat buffer, etc,
- InputExtender (IE) - Security system extension module for ExternalManager,
- CommManager (CM) Ethernet, GSM - Integrated security system, Rollers controller,
- Relay Module (MP) - Consist all relays for controller and PWM dimmers (optional),
- BlueTooth (BT) - extension module for RoomManager for spreading range of BT usage,
- Mifare Access Card Reader (ACR) - extension module for RoomManager used in access control systems, hotel applications, public buildings,
- RS232 to RS485 Converter - module for connection eHouse 1 bus to PC via RS232.
- eHouse Domotics Software package - eHouse Software Package incorporates applications for system configuration, visualization, transmission media gateways, Control panels visualisation, Mobile Phone apliacations, Web Browser control scripts.
Software package enables control of eHouse building management system from Windows Mobile, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 up to 64b, Java Mobile Platform (MIDP).
Modular type of eHouse Home Automation system enables choosing individual variant of installation which would be most efficient, desired by owner, and cost effective.
E.g. persons who creates eHouse Domotics installation in flat or apartment do not need HeatManager controller, Roller controller.
They generally need LevelManager or CommManager to directly control flat, or RoomManagers for individual controlling heat in the rooms and Audio/Video systems.