eHouse Building Management, House Automation System - Software Package
Additionally to electronics modules eHouse system is equipped in auxiliary software, working under Windows XP system and successors.
This package assure:
Web Browser control components.
- continuous, stable system work,
- monitoring devices state,
- communication to modules,
- gateways to communication links as Ethernet, BlueTooth, internet, SMS, FTP, WWW, eMail.
- eHouse Package allows reception and decoding control signal received from various transmission links.
- Contains application for Visualization and graphic management of system.
- Allows easy, intuitive, secure configuration, naming of whole eHouse system from PC.
- eHouse system event editing and creating,
- scheduler editing and programming,
- continuous monitoring state of all devices (restart if necessary),
- generating images for visualization purposes,
- generating acoustic notifications,
- creating eHouse system logs,
- eHouse system device communication,
- decoding IR remote controller signals,
- remote running of event in each system device,
- updating time to devices and synchronization,
- data and control exchange between modules,
- updating new firmware to all devices,
- controlling Winamp application (playing Audios managed by IR remote controller),
- Receiving event from TCP (built in TCP/IP server),
- Sending devices status to TCP panels,
- Playing Acoustic notifications,
- Assuring SMS notification from security system,
eHouse system enables control directly from internet browser and ftp client using several different methods:
Mobile Remote Manager - Java Mobile (MIDP)
- Direct FTP control (copy events files remotely to ftp eHouse queue,
- Text control HTTP (HTML form), submission via FTP,
- Text control HTTP (HTML form), submission via eMail,
- Graphical Control, Image + HTML maps, submission via FTP,
- Graphical Control, Image + HTML maps, submission via eMail,
- Graphical Control, XML + SVG (scalable vector graphics), submission via FTP,
- Graphical Control, XML + SVG (scalable vector graphics), submission via eMail,
enables control eHouse system from Mobile Phone, Smart Phone or PDA with Java application.
eHouse text logs can be sequentially downloaded by eMail to Mobile Phone Devices. Text method of control is only supported via:
eHouseMobile (Windows Mobile 6.0 and successors)
- BlueTooth (on selected devices),
- WiFi (direct TCP/IP control),
Application allows online or offline control of eHouse system as graphic control panel and visualization of system state with individually created views and objects by user.
Online Support is realized via WiFi, LAN, WAN (TCP/IP support), offline via SMS or eMails.
Application can work on Mobile Phones, PDAs, Smart Phones, Touch Phones or Graphic Panels.