Boiler Room, Central Heating, Ventilation, Recuperator, Solar System, Bonfire controller - HeatManager (HM)
HeatManager is self contained microcontroller optimized to integrate and manage:
- all contents of boiler room,
- central heat system,
- recuperator and air handling systems.
- Device can control very advanced heating and cooling installation and together with usage free and chip energy sources seriously reduces costs of heating and cooling.
- This creates possibility to refund costs of eHouse system installation in 1-3 years.
- Unattended work of heating system controlled by advanced scheduler.
Due to very large functionality HeatManager can be adopt to any heating / cooling installation configuration.
Main functions of HeatManager are:
- Manage Boiler (any kind) ON/OFF control, disable fuel supply drive, disable power, override fuel supply from eHouse.
- Control Bonfire with water jacket and / or Hot Air Distribution (HAD) system, water pump, auxiliary fans, HAD blower control,
- Manage Ventilation and Recuperator - AMALVA REGO HV400 or compatible with C1 controller (advanced control over build in RS232 interface),
- Drive Ground heat exchange (GHE) fan,
- Control Water Heater / Cooler Pump for ventilation,
- Auxiliary fan control for recuperation support,
- Basic control of other recuperator type (On/ OFF Speed 1, Speed 2, Speed 3 bypass heat exchanger, auxiliary fans, water cooler, heater, GHE, air deriver.
- Control servomotor Air Deriver / GHE.
- Manage Water heater (for heating air blown up to rooms, control electrical tree ways cutout for adjusting air temperature).
- Hot water buffer management for central heating and hot water installation, Indicator of hot level,
- Solar System (controlling water pump),
- Alarm indicators over temperature: boiler, bonfire, solar system.
- 16 analog inputs (10bit resolution) dedicated to temperature sensors.
- 3 PWM (Pulse width modulation) outputs for controlling light level (DC dimmer). RoomManager's PWM output is capable to drive single LED (for opto couple pair) and need power driver. Dimmer drivers up to 30W can be installed optionally on MP.
- Programmable clock and scheduler (248 positions) for running events stored in flash memory of HM.
- 24 programs of work incorporating settings of all parameters of heating, cooling, ventilation, recuperation.
- 3 programs of ventilation:
- full auto,
- unconditional full auto.