Integrated communication module, GSM, security system - alarm, rollers, gates manager, eHouse 1 server. CommManager (CM)
CommManager is self contained security system with GSM (SMS) notification and control.
CommManager contains built-in Roller Manager.
CommManager can be connected to eHouse 1 data bus and work as server for eHouse 1 devices assuring large system functionality, without continuous attendance of PC.
In this case CommManager replaces ExternalManager (EM), InputExtenders (IE), Expander(EX) and RS232-RS485 Converter.
CommManager contains GSM module for direct control via SMS, eMail.
Additionally it contains Ethernet interface for direct TCP/IP control (over LAN, WiFi or WAN).
This enables multi-channel independent communication for most important subsystem in the house - Security System. Main features of CommManager:
- Self contained security system with GSM / SMS notifications, controlled outside monitoring zone, managing by SMS, eMail, Ethernet,
- Allows connection alarm sensors (up to 48 without extension module, up to 96 with extension module,
- Incorporates build in roller, gates, shadow awnings, doors drives controller max 35 (27*) independent roller servomotors without extension module, and up to 56 with extension module. Each roller device is controlled by 2 lines and works in Somfy standard as default. Alternatively direct servomotor drive (containing full protections) can be controlled.
- Contains RS485 interface for direct connection to eHouse 1 data bus.
- Incorporates Ethernet interface for direct control (over LAN, WiFi, WAN).
- Contains GSM module for Security system notification and controlling system via SMS.
- Incorporates eMail Client POP3 (over GSM / GPRS dial up network), for controlling system via eMail.
- Do not require stand alone link to internet and works wherever is sufficient GSM / GPRS signal level.
- Enables direct connection of Alarm Horn, Alarm Lamp, Alarm Monitoring device.
- Allows programmable rollers, gates, doors working parameters: control time, full movement time (maximal of all rollers), delay time (for changing direction).
- Enables alternative usage of outputs as a single, standard (Compatible with RoomManager), if rollers system are not required.
- Contains RTC (Real Time Clock) for devices synchronization and valid scheduler usage.
- Contains Advanced Scheduler for frequent, automatic, service, unattended, programmed in time events execution,
- Incorporates TCP/IP server for controlling system with 5 concurrent connections accepted. Connections has equal priority and enables: receiving events from TCP/IP devices compliant to eHouse system, continuous transmitting logs to PC system,sending eHouse 1 devices status to TCP/IP panels for monitoring states and visualization purposes, achieve transparent TCP/IP to RS 485 interface, for loading configuration and serious problem detection.
- Contains TCP/IP client to control EthernetHouse (eHouse 2) devices directly via TCP/IP network.
- Servers and client uses secure logging and authentication between TCP/IP eHouse system devices.
- Enables eHouse 1 system devices control and distributing data among them.
- Enables setting required logging level (information, warning, errors) for solving any problems in the system.
- Contains software and hardware WDT (Watch Dog Timer) to reset device in case of hang up, or serious errors.
- Contains 3 groups of SMS notification from Security System:
1) Change Zone notification group,
2) Active sensor notification group,
3) Alarm Deactivation notification group.
- Any Alarm signal timing can be individually programmed (Alarm horn, Warning light, monitoring, EarlyWarning).
- Supports 21 security zones.
- Supports 4 level mask individually defined for each activated Alarm Sensor and each security zone.
1) Alarm Horn turn on (A),
2) Alarm Light turn on (W),
3) Monitoring Output turn on (M),
4) Launch event associated with Alarm Sensor (E).
- Contains 16 channel Analog to Digital Converter (resolution 10b) for measurement analog signals (Voltage, Temperature, light, wind power, humidity value, Sabotage Alarm Sensors. Two threshold are defined Min and Max. Crossing this threshold by sensor for each channel can launch eHouse event assigned to it). Thresholds are individually defined in each ADC Program to maintain automatic adjustments and regulation. ADC contains (can be enabled) 16 outputs for direct control by ACD without event assigned to threshold.
- CommManager contains 24 ADC programs for individual thresholds definitions for each channel.
- CommManager contains 24 Rollers Program Definition (each rollers, gates, doors control together with security zone selection).
- Contains 50 position queue of events to run locally or send to other devices.